REAL Trends Network Membership
Please contact us today to determine your Association Membership cost.
In 2014, REAL Trends is excited to announce a comprehensive membership program exclusively for Association of REALTORS and Multiple Listing Services. For more information please contact Terry Penza at firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNUAL FEE - $1,250.00 - $3,750.00 depending upon Association size
Customized copy of the REAL Trends Monthly newsletter for internal distribution. Click HERE for example.
Exclusively for Associations of REALTORS, REAL Trends will offer one complimentary webinar annually to all Association Network Members on any of the following topics:
A. Real Estate Online Performance
B. What Drives Today's Consumers?
C. Increasing Brand Perception Through Social Media
D. The Pros and Cons of Mergers and Acquisitions
E. Brokerage Metric and Benchmarking of Your Firm
F. Start Up to Market Leader: How to Grow a Successful Profitable Residential Brokerage Firm
G. The Next Ten Years from Game Changers
H. Effective Realty Leadership
I. Why Should the Association Exist?
J. Moneyball implications for Real Estate Industry
REAL Trends will offer a complimentary PDF of any White Paper(s), researched and writtend by REAL Trends for distribution to Associations and their members.
As a Network Member you may share most information (with the exception of one to two copyrighted articles each month) from the REAL Trends Monthly Newsletter, REAL TrendsTechTouch, REAL Trends Blog and REAL Trends On the Horizon with your members. We believe this adds value to what you bring to them as well as keeping you informed. Please include the following statement at the end of the article(s): This article originally appeared in (name of publication: REAL Trends TechTouch, REAL Trends Newsletter, etc.) and is being reprinted with permission of REAL Trends. Copyright 2014
TECH CONSULTING DISCOUNTS
REAL Trends Consulting will offer a 10 percent discount for Network Members and their members. In addition if TWO of their members sign up they will recieve a complimentary website analysis or $1,500 off an onsite consultation. Click HERE for information on our Tech Consulting offerings.
REAL TRENDS AMERICA's BEST REAL ESTATE AGENTS
A national ranking of leading residential real estate sales associates and teams in the United States broken down by MSA (Major Metropolitan Statistical Area) as well as by state. At the request of the Association, REAL Trends will provide an Excel Spreadsheet with the name of the sales associate or team, firm name, city/state, website address if we have it, closed transaction sides and closed sales volume of any sales professional or team from your state who made the final list of America's Best Real Estate Agents. Added benefit for Network Members:REAL Trends will post a banner ad (with an embedded link) created by the Association under your state's section of America's Best on http://www.realtrends.com/best-real-estate-agents-colorado#.U1FEm_RDt8E.
(a $700 value) This is available in an Excel Spreadsheet format and is a comprehensive source of data and information on the REAL Trends 500 firms and the Up-and- Comers covering more than 1,300 of the nation's largest and most successful residential real estate brokerages. It contains the following valuable information on each firm:
- Name of brokerage firm - Mailing address of firm - City, State and ZipCode - Phone
- The firms ranking in the REAL Trends 500 for both closed sides and closed volume from the prior year. - Number of offices
- Number of support staff employees
- Closed residential transaction sides for the previous five years
- Closed residential sales volume for the previous five years
- Growth (by transactions) from previous year to current year
- Average sales price
- Average sides/office
- Network affiliations such as CENTURY 21, Keller Williams, LeadingRE, RE/MAX, etc. - Names of senior management team
- Areas of business participation such as property management mortgage, real estate schools, new homes division, referral company, title/escrow and more
This spreadsheet will give you the factual information regarding top real estate agencies. This valuable information can be used to find the top agencies in your area and gives you knowledge on the financial realities of your members. This can also be stored information to gage your own MLS stats verses the top companies or glean other important information needed to prepare your own services to meet the needs of your membership.
• On the Horizon: Insightful commentary and news released weekly in an e-newsletter format. Audience: broker/owners, managers, sales associates, teams, leaders and staff members.
• RT Blog: The go-to source for tips and strategies on real estate marketing, technology and business. Learn the secrets of successful real estate sales professionals and get the latest trends and statistics on this daily agent blog. Audience: brokers/owners, managers, sales teams, sales associates.
• RT TechTouch: A weekly e-newsletter highlighting technology news, brokerage tech case studies, performance studies, product launches and more. Audience: technology directors, marketing directors and broker/owners
• LORE magazine: A digital award-winning publication published quarterly at www.loremagazine.com. LORE covers the endlessly fascinating and always unique personas of the residential real estate industry. LORE is for people who think people still matter.